Philosophy of Care
- It is the primary concern of Penhellis Nursing Home that the quality of care provided to the service user is of thehighest standard.
- We have a holistic approach to care and look at the overall effects on the service users’ health and welfare
- The surroundings in which the service user lives will be clean, comfortable and safe at all times.
- They will have their dignity preserved at all times and be treated with respect and sensitivity to all individualneeds and abilities.
- The care home service user will be encouraged to be as independent as they are able.
- All members of staff working in this care home have a duty to keep these considerations uppermost in their mindswhen carrying out any tasks.
- Relatives and / or representatives will be kept informed of any changes that take place with the service users’ care and /or health as appropriate.
- If at any time the care home service user or their family do not feel these values are being upheld, they are most welcometo discuss their concerns with the Registered Manager and / or the Proprietors, so that a satisfactory conclusion may be obtained.